My exercise, nutrition and healthy living blog is a year old. I started it t keep me motivated to exercise and lose the extra weight I had gained, and IT WORKED. I have lost 12 pounds in the past year and have gone from barely fitting into the size 8 clothes I had to buy when I gained weight, back into my size 6 clothes. I’ve become more aware of my food choices, and I am eating much better. With the healthier diet and regular exercise I feel great. I still need to lose those 2 pounds that I was going to lose in January, but let’s just push out the deadline a bit and say let’s lose them by mid-March, plenty of time before bathing suit season!
- An apple a day.... fb.me/LW2RKmxN 20 hours ago
- Science Confirms Turmeric As Effective As 14 Drugs | Health Impact News healthimpactnews.com/2013/science-c… via @HealthyNews2day 1 day ago
- RT @OConnorWRDSB: #fitchthehomeless Brilliant! Take part and send @Abercrombie a message. youtube.com/watch?v=O95DBx… 2 days ago
- What do you think about double mastectomies for "preventing cancer"? fb.me/1NNAiKNsP 2 days ago
- So true! fb.me/2nlbLJoaV 2 days ago
- Procrastination wp.me/pNVJp-nI 3 days ago
- Good to know fb.me/yufEjzEz 3 days ago