Another great run today, but it was HOT! Wow, very hot — but that’s exactly as it should be on July 4th. In one sense, the heat feels good. It seems to keep my muscles loose and limber. I notice that the little discomforts (I won’t say pains) and tightnesses melt away in the heat. But in another sense, the heat drains my energy!
I try to run on shady streets or along the water for a sea breeze…that works until you have to turn around! Any other heat strategies? Any ideas from you hot weather runners out there? How about from our Bikram yoga practitioners. How do you do it?
- So here I am an hour early! Gotta love the return to Standard Time! I know my cell phone changes the hour... fb.me/1FCoT2RSm 2 weeks ago
- An Extra Hour! letsgetinshapetogether.com/2017/11/05/an-… 2 weeks ago
- Doesn’t this look good? It is! fb.me/2sETw0OuV 3 weeks ago
- Enough said! 29 Then God said, “I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree... fb.me/YCHbhXno 1 month ago
- Eat Plants letsgetinshapetogether.com/2017/10/15/eat… https://t.co/FDSY3CLNpJ 1 month ago
- Our bodies are full of bacteria – good and bad. Probiotics are good or beneficial bacteria. They help the body... fb.me/BgeBJ4IJ 1 month ago
- Probiotics — The Good Bacteria letsgetinshapetogether.com/2017/09/30/pro… 1 month ago
- (H)EAT 200 situps animal protein anti cancer aspartame bikram yoga black beans books Brussels sprouts calories cancer cardio equipment childhood obesity coffee counting calories cow's milk cruciferous vegetables CSA dairy diet diet soda DOMS eggplant Exercise fat burning zone fitness free weights friends glass containers GMO foods goals green leafy vegetables gym half marathon training heart disease immune system interval training juicing kale lose weight metabolism METs milk motivation New Year's Resolutions non dairy nutrition onions phytochemicals plant based diet plastic recipes Resolutions road races running running shoes self help Thanksgiving The China Study tofu tofu recipe track workout treadmill vegan vegan diet vegan recipe walking weight loss weight loss weight training wine women only gyms Year in Review yoga yoga mala