Another great run today, but it was HOT! Wow, very hot — but that’s exactly as it should be on July 4th. In one sense, the heat feels good. It seems to keep my muscles loose and limber. I notice that the little discomforts (I won’t say pains) and tightnesses melt away in the heat. But in another sense, the heat drains my energy!
I try to run on shady streets or along the water for a sea breeze…that works until you have to turn around! Any other heat strategies? Any ideas from you hot weather runners out there? How about from our Bikram yoga practitioners. How do you do it?
- A beautiful thought for today letsgetinshapetogether.com/2017/06/23/lov… fb.me/2g9JL0PmI 3 hours ago
- Love With No Place To Go letsgetinshapetogether.com/2017/06/23/lov… https://t.co/uhKkZmKIZU 3 hours ago
- RT @vegan: If the rule, "go vegan tomorrow" doesn't work for you, how about the rule, "try three new vegan foods a week"? You'll make huge… 1 week ago
- RT @DrEsselstyn: From our good friends Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine. If this isn't reason enough to stop eating... https:/… 1 week ago
- This sounds great (and easy) fb.me/8KyCyQojN 1 week ago
- The Best Bodyweight Exercises for a Perfect Workout Anywhere fb.me/7KMqLYN0p 1 week ago
- Avocado art! fb.me/1Zpb2vcRW 1 week ago
- (H)EAT 200 situps animal protein anti cancer aspartame bikram yoga black beans books Brussels sprouts calories cancer cardio equipment childhood obesity coffee counting calories cow's milk cruciferous vegetables CSA dairy diet diet soda DOMS eggplant Exercise fat burning zone fitness free weights friends glass containers GMO foods goals green leafy vegetables gym half marathon training heart disease immune system interval training juicing kale lose weight metabolism METs milk motivation New Year's Resolutions non dairy nutrition onions phytochemicals plant based diet plastic recipes Resolutions road races running running shoes self help Thanksgiving The China Study tofu tofu recipe track workout treadmill vegan vegan diet vegan recipe walking weight loss weight loss weight training wine women only gyms Year in Review yoga yoga mala